Saturday 30 April 2011

28/04/11 - The Halfway Mark!

Sleep: 7.5 hrs

Food:
Yoghurt with banana & mixed nuts
Glass of fresh orange juice - after what I wrote yesterday!  I was in a coffee shop & it seemed like the healthiest option.
Handful of mixed nuts
Salmon, spring green, mushroom, celery & ginger stirfry
1 Mango
Slow cooked lamb shoulder with carrots, red pepper, swede, bay leaves and tomato, served with seven spiced rice

Water: 3 litres minimum

Energy Levels: Very good

Activities: Biked 7 miles

Temptation? Pitta bread at the Lebanese restaurant!

Mood: Ok

Notes:
I was starving late morning!  Headed home and quickly munched some nuts, then made a huge stirfry.  Lovely Lebanese restaurant for dinner, as I mentioned, the only thing I missed out on was dipping the steaming hot pitta bread in the humous and baba ganoush dips.

Lebanese Lamb Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment