Friday 22 April 2011

22/04/11 - One Week In

Sleep: 7.5 hrs

Food:
4 scrambled eggs, broccoli and half an avocado
Banana and a protein shake post workout
3 oatcakes & guacamole
Beef stew
BBQ chicken & rib eye steak with potatoes & salad x LOTS!!
Yoghurt, banana, mixed nuts & cinnamon

Water: 3 litres

Energy Levels: Great

Activities: Biked 16 miles and 1hr gym workout

Temptation? Maryland cookies were being munched in front of me, but to be honest I wasn't that fussed.  I did get a sweet craving an hour or so later though - that's when I hit the yoghurt combo - lots of it too.

Mood: Good

Notes:
I finished eating early today, I ate at strange times of the day and got to the evening and wasn't really hungry.  I felt great during my workout and enjoyed my 16 miles on the bike in the sun!
I've been drinking a cup or two of peppermint tea every couple of days.  It's a nice substitute to tea or coffee and is great for digestion, can prevent heartburn (which I haven't had all week) and apparently it can prevent bad breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment