Thursday 21 April 2011

21/04/11

Sleep: 8hrs - Didn't have to get up early but accidentally left my 05:45 alarm on, soon got back to sleep.

Food:
Porridge with mashed banana, peanut butter & cinnamon
Rice, Hemp & Pea protein shake - Stomach was rumbling at the studio & I needed something.
Trout, new potatoes, watercress salad.  Roasted veg, cucumber & spinach side salad.  Apple. - courtesy of my sister : )
4 oat cakes with Tahini (nice change from peanut butter)
Left overs of my steak mince meal from yesterday - wasn't really hungry, just putting off work.
Homemade Vegetable Curry & Brown Rice

Water: Min of 3 litres

Energy Levels: Good

Activities: Biked 7 miles

Temptation? None

Mood: Good

Notes: The oats I bought were organic and I really noticed the difference in quality. Before I cook oats, I always put them in a sieve and run cold water through them. Usually there's a lot of residue that comes out of them, not with these one's, just large whole oats remained and there was no dust to be seen (some people are sceptical of the storage conditions of oats, but these looked and tasted great).

1 comment:

  1. I feel healthier just reading this. Am going to follow you 'cos I'll follow anything.

    ReplyDelete