Tuesday 19 April 2011

17/04/11

Sleep: 6-7 hrs and poor quality.  We had a full house and I had a mate from the RAF sleeping next to me (could I make that sound any dodgier???)

Food:
Piece of haddock, 2 boiled eggs, bubble & squeak, cooked tomato
3 handfuls of mixed nuts
Cod wrapped in smoked salmon, new potatoes, asparagus & peas
Natural yoghurt with mixed nuts, banana & cinnamon - when you see this, read - "I was dying for something sweet!"
3 oatcakes w/ sliced tomato
Small Chicken Salad

Water: 3 litres


Energy Levels: Very tired late afternoon

Activities: Walked a few miles as we were watching one of my housemates run in the marathon.  Congratulations Pete!

Temptation? The boys sat and ate fruit loaf with a cup of tea mid-afternoon in front of the football - This is when I headed for the yoghurt combo.  You might start to notice cinnamon cropping up a lot - For me, this is simply because I really like the flavour, others add it to their food because it can reduce the body's insulin response to a meal - Read more here - http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/nutrition/a/cinnamonbenefit.htm  As you will see, there are numerous other health benefits.

Mood: Pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment