Monday 25 April 2011

24/04/11 - No Easter Eggs for me...

Sleep: 7 hrs

Food:
3 scrambled eggs with mushrooms & spinach.  1 Apple
Vegetarian curry (last of the)
Oat cakes, celery, mushrooms, humous, olives
Apple
Plum
1/2 slice of rye bread with peanut butter
Mixed Salad
Roast chicken, roast potatoes, broccoli, spring greens & leeks - NO gravy!
Yoghurt, mixed nuts & orange - highly recommended

Water: 2-3 litres

Energy Levels: Pretty good, though I did fall asleep mid-afternoon - it was easter sunday, I think I'm allowed!!

Activities: Some high level frisbee and low level gymnastics in the park : )

Temptation? The sound of the ice cream van pulling alongside the park... My sister had a fruit pastel lollypop, my housemate a banana lolly - poor choices - mine would have been a white chocolate Magnum all the way.  They then had apple strudel with double cream after our roast.  Jealous.

Mood:  Very good.

Notes:  If I had a heading titled 'Flatulence' it would read 'High' for today.  Having initially blamed the rye bread, further investigations have identified chickpeas as the prime suspect - though I'm sure all the oat cakes didn't help either.

Today was a bit of a grazing day.  It was Sunday, it's Easter, I just felt like eating lots. Lovely free range chicken and the best roast potatoes I've ever made (I cooked them in coconut oil for the first time).  More on coconut oil soon, but for the moment, just get some, it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment