Saturday 14 May 2011

12/05/11 - The last day!

Sleep: 5 hrs - Looking forward to catching up on some Zzz's in Devon

Food:
Smoothie - Same as yesterday
Apple
Post workout shake with glutamine
6 oat cakes
Chicken salad with olives & walnuts
Natural yoghurt
Slow roasted shoulder of lamb with all the trimmings - Delicious, I gorged.
*** Diet ended at 27 days and 21 hours, but it doesn't have the same ring to it, so I'll leave the name as it is  : )
Glass of red wine - Parents were insistent and I felt that having had my final measurements and pics taken, I'd done my bit!
Ice cream with strawberries and blueberries - delicious!

Water: 3-4 litres

Energy Levels: Great, considering I hadn't slept much.  Dozed off on the train but was prodded in the arm by a ticket inspector after just 15 minutes - grrrrr!

Activities: Gym workout 45 minutes - Great session, last workout from the program that Rui had written for me.

Temptation? Well obviously the evening meal, oh and Travis turned up for our afternoon study session with some fancy organic chocolate!

Mood: Very good / borderline silly!

Notes: A good day, Martina took my final circumferences which I'll be posting momentarily.  Great to be back in Devon...

No comments:

Post a Comment