Friday 6 May 2011

05/05/11 - One week to go!

Sleep: 6 hrs - booooo!


Food:
Marinaded steak, almonds & walnuts - yes this was breakfast at 05:45 - there are no rules...
Apple
Chicken & Avocado Salad.  Yoghurt Mix - Grapes, Kiwi, Blueberry Purée, Oats, Mixed Seeds, Apple Juice, Water
2 carrots
Bounce Fudgie Walnut Ball - Walnuts (13.5%), Peanuts, Rice Bran, Brown Rice Starch, Grape Juice, Puffed Rice, Rice Flour, Carob Powder, Sesame Seeds, Raisins, Vanilla, Natural Walnut Flavouring (No MSG), Sea Salt, Antioxidant (E306 from natural sources).
Leon's Grilled Chicken Salad
Protein shake with glutamine post workout & a banana
Handful of Almonds


Water: 3 litres minimum


Energy Levels: Good until after Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) - Physically and mentally shattered.  So unlike me to not eat a proper meal afterwards, but it was late & I had to be up at 6am, so I munched a handful of almonds, sank 2 pints of water and hit the sack.


Activities: BJJ - 1.5 hrs


Temptation? I saw an ice cream sign outside a convenience shop on the way home, desire was maybe 2 out of 10?


Mood: Good


Notes:
I'm finding that my energy levels are hugely affected by my quality of sleep the night before.  I was hungry today, what a strange sensation?!?  I usually eat so much and so often that I literally do NOT get hungry, but if someone asks if I'm hungry I usually reply "I could eat" or "yes"...  I was ravenous before the chicken & avocado salad & yoghurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment