Wednesday 11 May 2011

11/05/11

Sleep: 5 hrs - ouch, no where near enough.  Late back from the cinema combined with a 05:45 alarm.  Zzzz

Food:
Smoothie - Yoghurt, banana, 2 eggs, scoop of whey protein & peanut butter - my favourite smoothie combo
Smoked salmon, 3 Scrambled eggs, beetroot, hazelnuts & cashews
3 oat cakes
Wagamama's Chicken Raisukaree - "tender marinated chicken breast stir-fried in a coconut and lime curry sauce with mangetout, peppers, red and spring onions, fresh ginger and garlic. served with steamed white rice and garnished with mixed sesame seeds, red chillies, coriander and lime" - HIghly recommended!
Trek Bar and Nakd Bar - I'd just had my final measurements done, was happy with the results (I'll post them on Friday with pic's) so thought I'd go crrrazy and eat two healthy bars!
Chicken Leg & Beetroot
Lamb Steak, sweet potato spring onion mash, spring greens and sweet heart cabbage. Orange.  
3 oat cakes

Water: 3 litres minimum

Energy Levels: Excellent considering the few hours of sleep I had last night

Activities: Biked 15.8 miles

Temptation? Nothing sticks out.

Mood: Very good

Notes: A good day, as I said, I had my final body fat percentage and weight taken, I also took my 'after' photo's as I'm back to Devon this weekend and wanted to get them taken in the same location.  I've been looking at a couple of grappling competitions that are coming up.  I might need to cut some weight before them to be at the top of a weight division as opposed to the bottom!!  Either that or my next 28 days will be spent trying to bulk up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment