Tuesday 10 May 2011

09/05/11

Sleep: 6.5 hrs

Food:
Smoked salmon, 4 scrambled eggs, almonds and an apple - I got very excited at 5:45 scanning the fridge, when I remembered I'd bought smoked salmon.
Post workout protein shake with glutamine
Chicken salad with beetroot, walnuts & olives.  Apple - Isn't beetroot great?  I never ate it for years, this stems from school where it was on the menu everyday... "Beetroot George?"  No, I'll pass on the little purple cubes thanks...
3 oat cakes.  Handful of Almonds - Had a 'stodge' craving
Yoghurt, mashed banana, peanut butter & cinnamon - Read, wanted something sweet
Protein shake after football
Egg fried rice with king prawns, spring onions, mushrooms & sweetcorn then Beef Stew - I was pigging out after a long day, I'd trained, biked 20 miles and played an hour and a half of football, I just wanted to stuff my face and go to bed!

Water:  Well over 3 litres

Energy Levels: Must have been good to do all the following activities...

Activities: Biked 20 miles.  Gym workout - 45 mins.  Football 1.5hrs - Cream Crackered

Temptation?  Volume of food!

Mood: Good

Breaky

Lunch - If only all my salads were this tasty!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, not sure about apple and salmon together for breakfast, but with you on beetroot. Thanks for stopping by yesterday.

    ReplyDelete